What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A weight loss system designed to help you lose body fat in eight weeks.
- Gives complete access to the Facebook VI Group for additional support and motivation
- Access to the Full Recipe Library. (Also suitable for vegetarians and vegans)
- Exclusive Access to the Online Health Retreat with other Program members
- Access to the Full Exercise Video Library with full visual descriptions
- Re-assessments regularly including photos, weigh in, and measurements
- 4 x Bi-weekly Fitness Programs on a 7 day planner with all details
- 4 x Bi-weekly Meal Plans on a 7 day planner, meal by meal
- Ongoing Facebook support, motivation and accountability
- How to Burn more fat while you sleep webinar
- Full tracking using networked app for monitoring
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. 8 Week Body Blitz scores 72.60/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://8weekbodyblitz.com.au, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was AUD69.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: 8weekbodyblitz.com.au you’ll also be taken through to 8weekbodyblitz.com.au, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)